- 1 day and 2 day programme available
- Provided to expatriates from all levels in the organisation including junior up to middle management
- Detailed country specific programme to equip the expatriates with knowledge and understanding of the country for a successful assignment
- Provide to expatriates and their spouses
- Can accommodate expatriate groups of up to 10 people
- Spouses and children over 12 years of age can join
- Conducted by our skilled and well trained experts with strong background in training and country history
- Enable expats to understand and effectively interpret the imperatives of South African working environment.
- To enable the expat and family to have a safe, educational and enjoyable deployment to the host country.
- To decrease the amount of time taken for an expat and their family to operate effectively in her/his new environment.
- Enable more effective country-specific planning and decisions making.
- Facilitate better working relationships between expat and local employees when building teams.
- Enable smoother skills transfer.
- Minimise the risk of reputational damage to company.
- South Africa – history and why it matters, geography, politics, economics, important current events
- South Africans and their cultures – societal structures, cultural concepts, communication, cultural pointers and social etiquette, dos and don’ts, safety and security, issues to be aware of
- Working in South Africa – business and working environment, BBBEE, labour, unions and union culture, management styles and business etiquette
- Living in South Africa – practical guidance – housing market, schooling, social lifestyle, spouse social integration and support