Returning back home or are being redeployed to a new country. The programme includes an exit interview and recommendations for HR.
We provide advice and suggestions for future improvement.
Length: half day, or can be changed to accommodate expat and company needs.
- Exit interview: briefing on what worked well and what could be improved. A summary and report is sent to HR
- Home country update and re-orientation
- Emotional concerns, culture shock and “expat flu”
- The moving back home checklist: 90 days, 60 days and 30 days and the day before – important points to remember and check before repatriating
- Moving children and the expat child syndrome
- Departure and settling into life in the home country
- Reintegration into home country and in-country company operation.